Jump to navigation Jump to search
Getting a Cloud project
- Review and understand the important role you are about to take on to safeguard your research and the shared cloud infrastructure.
- If you do not have an account with us, create one with these instructions.
- A project is an allocation of resources for creating VMs within a cloud.
- If you are a primary investigator (PI) with an active cloud resource allocation (see RAC) you should already have a project. See the below section using the cloud to get started. If not or if you are not sure please contact technical support.
- Otherwise go here to:
- request access to an existing project. See the below section for information you will need to supply.
- and if you are a PI you may also:
- request a new project with our Rapid Access Service (RAS)
- or an increase in quota of an existing project.