Jump to navigation Jump to search
Using the Cloud
- If you are a first time user:
- Log in to the cloud where you have a project. Authenticate using your CCDB (Compute Canada data base) username (not your email address).
- To create your first VM, read the cloud quick start guide.
- See the troubleshooting guide for steps to deal with common issues in cloud
- Learn how to use the Linux command line.
- Each cloud project is responsible for:
- More experienced users can:
- More detailed instructions are available for some of the common cloud use cases, including: